Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold can grow under multiple conditions present in our buildings every day. Moisture, however, is the foremost factor that causes mold growth. Mold spores live and grow through moisture and high levels of humidity. If these conditions are not addressed immediately - within 48 hours, mold will continue to return. These fungi can also produce a musty odor. We specialize in water and mold mitigation and restoration. Our advanced mold remediation equipment and restoration processes help to detect and handle the source of the water problem.
Each mold infestation requires a particular solution. Our highly trained professionals use an exacting system of inspection, assessment, containment, air filtration, removing mold infested materials, disinfecting, and cleaning your belongings. We can perform various types of minor and major repairs. To save our customers stress, time and costs expense, SERVPRO can handle the entire mold remediation service. We can handle the initial damage mitigation and the rebuilding, including sanitizing and deodorizing of all affected areas. Our AMRT, Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians, are IICRC CERTIFIED, with advanced corporate and franchise training. We are also experienced in dealing with your insurance company, and we can assist you in these matters if applicable. We can even assist you with your paperwork for your claim.
Call SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton with any questions that you may have. We are locally owned and operated, we will respond quickly with the help that you need.Call us at (603) 298-6942.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (603) 298-6942
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (603) 298-6942
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Lebanon community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: