If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (603) 298-6942

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

LEBANON WATER DAMAGE!


This Upper Valley home suffered a water loss due to 2 broken water lines in the baseboard hot water heaters. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton performed dem... READ MORE



Duct Cleaning - Hanover, New Hampshire


Air quality whether in your home or business should always be considered a priority. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton performed this routine duct cleaning ... READ MORE



Sewer Backup - Lebanon, New Hampshire


This home was unfortunate to have this result from the city sewer lines malfunctioning. Sewer water, or otherwise known as CAT 3, grossly contaminated water, s... READ MORE



Vandalism - Gorham, New Hampshire


Some say "kids will be kids". This home fell victim to vandalism, the home owner was at a loss on how to clean this one. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton,... READ MORE



House Fire - Sutton, New Hampshire


SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton was called to assist with this house fire. Our certified technicians initially arrived onsite to secure the damaged window... READ MORE



COMMERCIAL WATER LOSS


This commercial building had a sprinkler system failure. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton performed demolition and dryout, as well as post construction and ... READ MORE



UPPER VALLEY MOLD REMEDIATION


An UPPER VALLEY homeowner came home from vacation to find water damage and mold had invaded his home. The water damage was the result of a leaky water heater. M... READ MORE



Large Loss Water Damage - Springfield, Vermont


Springfield, VT - Assisted Living Complex This 42,000 sqft building suffered a water loss on the entire first floor due to a main street drain blockage. SERVPRO... READ MORE



WATER DAMAGE - LYME, NH


This home in Lyme had multiple water lines to their hot water heater break. Affecting the main level and causing water to travel through the floor and ceiling c... READ MORE



BERLIN, NH - WATER LOSS


Unfortunately, this man cave suffered a water damage due to a flood and mold had started to set it. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton removed all carpet, car... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Jefferson, NH


This home in Jefferson, NH suffered a fire due to a failure in there pellet stove. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton is a trusted leader in the restoration i... READ MORE



Storm Damage - Ludlow, VT


This Ludlow, VT home suffered a water damage due to a storm that brought heavy winds, causing a tree to fall and puncture the roof of this 3 story vacation home... READ MORE



Commercial Storm Loss - West Lebanon, NH


This commercial building was affected from ground water from a heavy storm that backed up and leaked into the building. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton is ... READ MORE



Commercial Puff Back - N. Haverhill, NH


This commercial auto garage in North Haverhill, NH suffered a puff back due to a furnace malfunction. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton is a trusted leader i... READ MORE



PUFF BACK - LITTLETON, NH


This Littleton home suffered a puff back due to a furnace malfunction. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton certified Fire Restoration Technicians were able to ... READ MORE



WATER LOSS - SUNAPEE, NH


This basement suffered a water loss due to a leaky dishwasher on the second floor. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton certified Water Restoration Technicians ... READ MORE



CHARITY BUILDING WATER LOSS - RUTLAND VT


This commercial building suffered a water loss due to a roof leak. This building is used to feed, to clothe, to comfort, and to care for people less fortunate t... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Eastman, NH


Unaware of a kitchen sink drain pipe leak,this basement ceiling showed signs of mold growth. After thorough cleaning and remediation the structure was sealed. M... READ MORE



WEATHER THE STORM!


This carpet has weathered many storms over the harsh seasons we encounter here in the Upper Valley of New Hampshire. If your home has sustained the effects of o... READ MORE



HIDDEN MOLD!


This commercial building had a small patch of hidden mold. Which was easliy remediated. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and c... READ MORE



COLD FRONT BLOWS IN!


After a extreme cold front blew through this home in Grantham, NH. Little did the homeowners know that their pipes would become frozen, causing them to break wh... READ MORE



MOLD REMEDIATION - BATH, NH


2 crawl spaces in this home did not have enough air flow thus causing moisture and condensation build up, resulting in mold growth. Mold can spread throughout a... READ MORE



HOTEL WATER LOSS - UPPER VALLEY NH


This hotel had a water loss that stated on the second floor due to a frozen hot water heater pipe that eventually broke. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton is... READ MORE



FIRE IN HANOVER, NH


This home in Hanover, NH suffered a fire due to a box fan catching on fire. SERVPRO cleaned the soot residue, removed the drop ceiling, and sealed the floor joi... READ MORE



WATER LOSS IN SCHOOL OUT BUILDING - PIKE, NH


This building belonging to a school in Pike, NH experienced a water loss due to multiple burst pipes. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton is a trusted leader i... READ MORE



WATER LOSS - BETHLEHEM


Even the smallest leaks can cause havoc throughout your home. This Bethlehem home had a small leak under the kitchen sink upstairs. Resulting in water dripping ... READ MORE



WATER LOSS - BETHLEHEM, NH


This water loss is the result of the furnace shutting down, causing multiple pipes to freeze and eventually break. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton is a tr... READ MORE



HOW MELTING SNOW CAUSES BASEMENT LEAKS!


How melting snow causes basement leaks! If an inch of melting snow produces 2700 gallons of water per acre, even a minor snow melt can deposit thousands of gall... READ MORE



WOODSTOCK, VT - WATER LOSS


This home in Woodstock, VT had a water loss. The initial cause was a water line to the toilet on the second story, which led to the furnace shorting out and bas... READ MORE



GOT MOLD?


Mold is Bad News! Mold can grow under multiple conditions present in our buildings every day. Moisture, however, is the foremost factor that causes mold growth... READ MORE