Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Winter is approaching fast! Prevent Storm Damage today!
We all love a snow day!! But the reality is that major winter storms can wreak havoc in our everyday lives, causing inconvenience, discomfort and expensive damage. Keep your home protected from these disruptions by following these tips.
Keep gutters clear
- This keeps ice from building up in the gutters and contributing to the formation of ice dams, which may cause water to back up underneath shingles.
- Trim trees and shrubs back far enough so that they will not rub against or fall onto your roof or siding, even if weighed down with snow and ice.
Inspect the roof
- Keep an eye out for damaged shingles and roof flashing that can allow water and ice into your home.
- Ventilate the attic and insulate the attic floor to stop warm air in the house from melting snow and ice on the roof.
Check your Chimney
- Wind and heavy rains can lead to a leaky chimney and related water damage. Be sure your chimney has a chimney cap installed, and have the brick and mortar inspected periodically.
The freeze/thaw cycle will eventually cause cracks.
- Look for exposed water supply lines that are located in unheated areas and exterior walls. Wrap them with an insulating pipe sleeve.
Find the main water valve
- Know where the main water valve is located (typically in the basement or outside near the curb) so you can turn water off quickly if a pipe bursts.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (603) 298-6942
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
Floods and storms don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. You can depend on an immediate response from our highly trained technicians, who are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We specialize in flooding and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage and storm restoration training that allows us to get your home back to normal quickly.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 1,700 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major storm or flood event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: