Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Winter is approaching fast! Prevent Storm Damage today!
We all love a snow day!! But the reality is that major winter storms can wreak havoc in our everyday lives, causing inconvenience, discomfort and expensive damage. Keep your home protected from these disruptions by following these tips.
Keep gutters clear
- This keeps ice from building up in the gutters and contributing to the formation of ice dams, which may cause water to back up underneath shingles.
- Trim trees and shrubs back far enough so that they will not rub against or fall onto your roof or siding, even if weighed down with snow and ice.
Inspect the roof
- Keep an eye out for damaged shingles and roof flashing that can allow water and ice into your home.
- Ventilate the attic and insulate the attic floor to stop warm air in the house from melting snow and ice on the roof.
Check your Chimney
- Wind and heavy rains can lead to a leaky chimney and related water damage. Be sure your chimney has a chimney cap installed, and have the brick and mortar inspected periodically.
The freeze/thaw cycle will eventually cause cracks.
- Look for exposed water supply lines that are located in unheated areas and exterior walls. Wrap them with an insulating pipe sleeve.
Find the main water valve
- Know where the main water valve is located (typically in the basement or outside near the curb) so you can turn water off quickly if a pipe bursts.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (603) 298-6942
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Lebanon home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We are storm and water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-storm condition. Using advanced equipment and scientific drying techniques, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm local restoration companies. SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel of 1,700 Franchises. We can also access Disaster Recovery Teams that specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton is close by and ready to respond to storm and disaster events. We are proud to be an active member of the Lebanon community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: