Fire Damage Restoration basics
Fire is a destructive force and can leave many types of damage in it's wake!
The obvious damage comes from the fire itself as it burns, but where there is fire; there is smoke,soot,water,chemicals used to put the fire out and a host of other problems.
SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton has the equipment and experience to handle your unique situation, and with a restore vs.replace mentality; it's our goal to get you back into your home asap!
Although each fire is unique and poses it's own set of problems, there is a general process that is followed.
- Emergency Contact (When you first call us).
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment.
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces.
- Cleaning and Repair.
For a more in depth look into our fire damage restoration process; Click on this link.
And for questions about fire,smoke or soot damage; give us a call at 603-298-6942.