Water Damages come in a Variety of ways
Water damages come in a Variety of ways
Water damages can happen at any time through out the year. They can happen from any number of different things such as:
- water heaters
- refrigerators/Ice Makers
- leaky roofs
- ground water in basement
- sump pumps
- natural disasters
The dry out and clean up after water damages are important. Here at SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton we specialize in doing just that. Our technicians are IICRC certified to safely dry, clean and restore your home or business, using the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water-where the problem is
- Measure temperature and humidity for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of the damage and Inspect the premises fir hidden moisture.
- Perform emergency water extraction
- Move and Block furniture & contents
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet and provide services
- Apply necessary treatments (disinfectants/deodorization)
- Utilize advanced drying and monitoring equipment
- Dispose of refuse
Water damages are a problem no matter how small they might seem. Water can soak through walls, and carpet causing problems over time. Here at SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton, our technicians have monitoring tools to detect water damages that may not be in plain sight.
With any water damage, there is a risk for MOLD. It’s important that water is quickly removed and properly dried, ventilated and disinfected to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
If you have a water damage and are unsure of what to do Click here for more information!
#SERVPROofLebanon/Hanover/Littleton #SERVPRO603 #HereToHelp