Fire Damage Photo Gallery

PUFF BACK - CLAREMONT, NH

SERVPRO of Lebanon / Hanover / Littleton specializes in fire and water damage restoration. We have the specific damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition.

To learn more about SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton smoke, soot, and fire clean up click here

FIRE - SOUTH ROYALTY, VT

This house fire started after an ember fell out of the wood stove and feel between the floor boards.

If your home or business suffers a fire, smoke, or water loss, call the Fire and Water Damage Specialist of SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton 24/7 at 603.298.6942 Our highly trained technicians will respond quickly to get you back to normal.  We can help make it "Like it never even happened."

#SERVPROofLebanon/Hanover/Littleton #SERVPRO603 #HereToHelp

 

STOVE FIRE - SPRINGFIELD, NH

This local home in Springfield, NH had a stove fire, the white residue was caused by the homeowner putting the fire out with a fire extinguisher. SERVPRO of Lebanon,Hanover,Littleton Certified Fire Restoration Technicians cleaned and deodorized this home.

To find out more about SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton Commercial Fire Damage Services click here

#SERVPROofLebanon/Hanover/Littleton #SERVPRO603 #HereToHelp

RESIDENTIAL FIRE LOSS

This resdential Bridgewater, VT home suffered a fire loss caused by a malfunction of an electric massage chair. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton Certified Fire Smoke Restoration Technicians work entailed removing all charred materials, cleaning and deodorizing, then sealing the affected structure.

To find out more about SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton Residental Fire-Smoke Damage Restoration Services Click Here.

PUFF BACKS!

Because every inch of your home is affected, a puff back is an overwhelming job to clean properly. An immediate response by  trained professionals is necessary. This is where SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton can help mitigate your loss and return your home to a pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.

PUFF BACK IN LOCAL CHURCH - LANCASTER, NH

This Catholic Church in Lancaster, NH experienced a furnace malfunction that caused a puff back of smoke and soot. Smoke and soot odor consumed this massive structure and contents within. SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton Certified Fire Smoke Restoration Technicians cleaned and restored this structure Like it never even happened.   

To learn more about SERVPRO of Lebanon/Hanover/Littleton Fire/Smoke Damage Services Click Here